I talked with Jesse Jones a couple of weeks about him wanting to sell his shelving that he bought from Doug Hively. He sent me the following information and photos. The Guild could buy these shelves if we vote to do so or any individual or individuals could purchase them from Jesse. His email is: email@example.com;
Attached are some pics of the ladder shelving I have for sale. I have
also attached the catalog page for price reference. The line has been
discontinued, but there are some parts still available. I paid Doug
Hively $675 for the set in November of 2005 and would be looking to
get the same for it now. Here is a list of what I have:
(26) Regular Speed Braces (New price 6.71/pair)
(16) Regular Cross Members (New price 6.71/pair)
(16) 65″ Ladders ($28.20 each)
(6) 44″ ladders ($19.96 each)
(5) 75″ ladders ($32.58 each)
(52) Regular Standard Shelves ($19.53 each)
(4) Custom 1′ X 6′ 11-ply plywood shelves that work with the ladder system
This is enough shelving to fill 2 10′ X 10′ booths or the large side
room at the MU Holiday sale. It is very light, easy to set up, easy
to store and is in really good shape ( a little dusty).
To buy this shelving now (if not discontinued) would be almost $2000.
Pass this on to anyone who might be interested.